Hometown: Searcy, AR
Senior @ the University of Arkansas
Major: Apparel Studies
1. Morgan's favorite Summer activity is going to the beach and riding her bike on Florida's scenic Hwy. 30-A.
2. Man Repeller is Morgan's favorite fashion blog...she reads it everyday!
3. Her favorite accessories are scarves and rings..."you can do so much with them."
4. Popeye's chicken tenders are Morgan's favorite food..."nom nom"
5. Pretty Little Liars is Morgan's favorite T.V.show..."I WANT to be Aria"
7. She has a life-size sock monkey named Dotty.
We have blessed to have Morgan with us for six weeks this Summer! Morgan will officially graduate from the University of Arkansas in August with a Bachelor's degree in Apparel Studies. In college she was a personal shopper for various women in her town, including Miss Teen Arkansas USA 2013 Abby Floyd! She heard about Judith March through boutiques in her hometown, and inquired with us about interning. Since being here she has helped Stephanie and the Judith March team style for photo shoots, help keep us organized, assisted with the retail store Deja vu and assisted in creating some of the best merchandising displays we've ever had!
Morgan's bohemian style and warm personality are just a few of the things we love about Morgan! Good luck to you in the future, we will miss you dearly!
"Yulloh-Yulloh, Buhh-Bye, Nom Nom, Sa-see-ya, Thank ya Thank ya, Spank ya Spank ya"