Heading to bed or heading to shop instead...?
Here are a few informative facts along with personal tips from our Judith March fans!
- According to TodayIFoundOut.com, nearly 135 million people shop Black Friday each year. (which basically means, those prone to claustrophobia, stay INdoors at all costs!)
- Both online and in store Black Friday shopping is made EASY thanks to Bfads.net, a site dedicated to the sole purpose of organizing Black Friday sale ads into easy to find links. The site even has community message boards for questions and tips posting.
- For the last 3 years, Black Friday, alone, has scored 15-20 billion dollars in revenue.
- Contrary to popular belief, Black Friday is actually NOT the biggest shopping day of the season. The Saturday before Christmas IS, however.
Judith March Fans Black Friday Tips...
- List your shopping goals and locations by importance for more efficiency. Find your local Judith March retailer on our "Where to Buy" section of www.JudithMarch.com!
- Compare ads & online sales.
- Team up with friends and family to nail the big discounts simultaneously.
- Speaking of 'team', keep an eye out for TEAM colors and perfect accessories for the fans in the stands!
- Bring a calculator.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing and tennis shoes.
- Wear your "side bag" or "across the shoulder bag" for more aerodynamics.
- Stay positive.
- Look for great discounts on household items -- that last ALL year!
- & most importantly, eat a healthy breakfast and... bring snacks!
* Comment with any other tips, tricks or sales info! *
Let the shopping begin...