Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thirty and Thrilled!

Yesterday, we celebrated Judith March's owner/designer, Stephanie Nichols, birthday, at the Judith March studios! According to Steph, this year has been full of changes, and GREAT memories! (A little peek into the day... Photos below!)
Thanks Cowgirl Kitchen of 30A, for providing the absolute BEST lunch us girls could ask for! And THANK YOU to all of our Facebook fans, who, when asked to share why they loved Judith March... responded with... 
I love JM because she knows what I want to wear even before I know it exists. 
-Our customers love the fun prints and colors! Happy birthday!
-Auburn game day dresses!!
-It gives me an excuse to wear my cow girl boots! ♥
-We love her funky prints! And all of her pieces wear so well on so many shapes!








1 comments:

MADE in the deep south said...

Love seeing Stephanie in her MADE necklaces!!!

Post a Comment